The Team at L.A. Fuess Partners
Marcos D. Zamora, P.E., S.E. | Principal
Joined L.A. Fuess Partners in 2001
Marcos Zamora has been with L.A. Fuess Partners since graduating from Oklahoma State University in 2001 with a B.S. in Architectural Engineering that emphasized Structural Engineering. A dedicated structural engineer who is known for his extraordinary technical expertise and diversity of building design experience, he is a leader at L.A. Fuess Partners in both knowledge and experience in the design of structures subjected to high wind / tornado conditions as well as earthquake forces.
Having broad experience in a wide range of project types — from high-rise hospital bed towers and low-rise medical facilities of numerous types, to multiple K-12 facilities of varied sizes and complexities, a Command Center at DFW International Airport, and elaborate architecturally-exposed structures in religious facilities — Marcos is an asset on any project team.
- Oklahoma State University / Bachelor of Architectural Engineering, 2001 / Chi Epsilon Honor Fraternity/ Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society
- Round Rock ISD Cedar Ridge High School
- Dallas ISD Hector Garcia Middle School
- Parish Episcopal Noble Family Performing Arts Center
- VariSpace Headquarters
- ACS Hope Lodge Houston
- Baylor Scott & White Health Sports Therapy and Research
- Lamar High School
- Highland Park United Methodist Church Tolleson Family Activity Center
- New Braunfels Recreation Center
- Northwest ISD Byron Nelson Field House