The Team at L.A. Fuess Partners
Dan Velte, P.E., LEED AP | Principal
Joined L.A. Fuess Partners in 2003
Dan Velte joined L.A. Fuess Partners in 2003 and has served as a Team Leader since 2015. His eighteen plus year career includes a broad range of project types and is highlighted with numerous award winning educational facilities, and several elaborate, architecturally-exposed structures for religious settings.
Dan is a long-standing asset to the L.A. Fuess team who continues to lead and deliver high-quality projects that keep our client’s calling on us again and again. Whether a project calls for a complex design or a commitment to meeting an aggressive project schedule, his structural expertise and ability to juggle multiple jobs in design and construction always shines through.
- Lehigh University / B.S. Civil Engineering 1996
- Gilbreath-Reed Career & Technical Center
- Bishop Lynch HS Expansion
- Frisco ISD Billy Vandeventer Middle School
- Fort Worth ISD Rosemont Elementary School
- Grand Prairie Dubiski High School
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital
- Alcuin School World Language and Fine Arts (WLFA) Building
- Southern Methodist University Harold Clark Simmons Hall
- Cleburne ISD High School and CTE
- Cristo Rey Innovation Center