Careers at L.A. Fuess Partners
The work environment at L.A. Fuess Partners’ Dallas office includes a contemporary, open, architect-designed office space on the 3rd floor of an office tower located about one mile north of Downtown Dallas, convenient to major commuter corridors I-35E, U.S. Hwy 75, and the Dallas North Tollway. L.A. Fuess Partners’ office overlooks the Turtle Creek area and a city park located across the street. Building amenities include free, secure, covered parking for all employees, multiple restaurants and other retail establishments located within easy walking distance.
Career Opportunities at L.A. Fuess Partners
The long-term stability and strength of L.A. Fuess Partners are testimonies to our supportive yet challenging work environment. We have a long history of promotion from within, opportunities for annual bonus, and employee ownership potential. If you’re interested in a current or future opening, please send us a resumé and cover letter.
- A broad variety of project work in terms of project location, building type and size, construction materials, building codes, and design requirements.
- A corporate structure that fosters continuing education and encourages growth as a professional engineer.
- Mentoring under a well-blended professional group of motivated, experienced, structural engineering principals from a variety of educational backgrounds and specialties, who have engineered award-winning and nationally-recognized designs.
- A dynamic co-worker staff of enthusiastic structural engineering graduates and PE’s.
- Project collaboration with architects and engineers with prominent local and national reputations and experience.
- A professional work environment that provides flexible work hours and strives to provide you with the state-of-the-art tools you need to do your best work.
- A benefits/compensation package that includes a 401k and profit-sharing plan with matching funds, a Section 125 Cafeteria Plan, employee bonuses, and health insurance.
Your Career at L.A. Fuess Partners
L.A. Fuess Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. L.A. Fuess Partners will provide a reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, please contact us at 214.871.7010.
- ACE Mentor Program
- Form Follows Fitness
Upcoming Campus Recruiting Events
Oklahoma State Architecture Career Fair
February 7th, 2023
L.A. Fuess Partners is proud to say that we are home to some of the most talented structural engineers around.