Careers at L.A. Fuess Partners
The work environment at L.A. Fuess Partners’ Dallas office includes a contemporary, open, architect-designed office space on the 3rd floor of an office tower located about one mile north of Downtown Dallas, convenient to major commuter corridors I-35E, U.S. Hwy 75, and the Dallas North Tollway. L.A. Fuess Partners’ office overlooks the Turtle Creek area and a city park located across the street. Building amenities include free, secure, covered parking for all employees, multiple restaurants and other retail establishments located within easy walking distance.
The long-term stability and strength of L.A. Fuess Partners are testimonies to our supportive yet challenging work environment. We have a long history of promotion from within, opportunities for annual bonus, and employee ownership potential. If you’re interested in a current or future opening, please send us a resumé and cover letter.
What We Offer
- A broad variety of project work in terms of project location, building type and size, construction materials, building codes, and design requirements.
- A corporate structure that fosters continuing education and encourages growth as a professional engineer.
- Mentoring under a well-blended professional group of motivated, experienced, structural engineering principals from a variety of educational backgrounds and specialties, who have engineered award-winning and nationally-recognized designs.
- A dynamic co-worker staff of enthusiastic structural engineering graduates and PE’s.
- Project collaboration with architects and engineers with prominent local and national reputations and experience.
- A professional work environment that provides flexible work hours and strives to provide you with the state-of-the-art tools you need to do your best work.
- A robust compensation and benefits package that includes market-competitive wages, a 401(k) and profit-sharing plan, discretionary bonuses, company-paid health insurance, and PTO.
L.A. Fuess Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. L.A. Fuess Partners will provide a reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, please contact us at 214.871.7010.