L.A. Fuess Partners BIM Services
Building Information Modeling Services
- Experience: L.A. Fuess Partners has utilized BIM software (Autodesk Revit) for inter-disciplinary coordination and the production of Construction Documents since 2006.
- Knowledge and Commitment: L.A. Fuess Partners has leading-edge Revit capabilities and principal-level knowledge and commitment to BIM technology and processes.
- Engineering with Revit: L.A. Fuess Partners incorporates active links between Revit and engineering analysis programs.
- Clash Detection: L.A. Fuess Partners utilizes Autodesk Revit & Navisworks to coordinate Architectural, MEP and Structural systems during design phases
- Construction Phase Modeling: L.A. Fuess Partners offers construction-phase modeling services to assist contractors and
- Alpha and Beta Testing: L.A. Fuess Partners is actively involved with Autodesk in Alpha and Beta testing of future Revit
Cast-in-Place Concrete Modeling
- Structural concrete, including foundations, slabs, walls, columns, beams, and slabs.
- Void cartons under slabs and grade beams.
- Crawlspace grading.
Structural and Non-Structural Masonry Modeling
- Interior and exterior load-bearing CMU walls.
- Interior non load-bearing CMU walls.
- Exterior brick and cast stone veneer.
- Modeling of specially reinforced “no fly zones” in structural masonry for MEP coordination.
- Modeling of control joints and MEP wall penetrations.
- Field use drawings showing control joint locations and wall penetration dimensions and locations.
Acoustics and Drywall Framing
- Interior and exterior metal stud walls.
- Interior ceilings and exterior soffits.
- Acoustical lay-in ceiling grids modeled in 3D for overhead MEP coordination.
- Interior and exterior doors and windows.
- Interior and exterior curtainwall and storefront.
- King studs modeled in interior walls for MEP coordination.